One Wish One Wish

Awesome!

this is a great movie. i loved it so much. hell, i love all yur work dude...lol...it had some sad moments in it. great work man i cant wait to see another video u make!

AligatorHead responds:

hah, okay. Im gonna make another one coming up. i gotta finish it before JUNE 10th! SO WATCH OUT EVERYBODY!

Secret Mansion Secret Mansion

that was the coolest video ever!

this is one of the best, maybe IS the best flash video's i've ever seen! i've known u for a pretty long time i guess but i didnt no u could do that good of a job! that was great! i cant wait until part 2 comes out! i hope this gets on the front page of newgrounds! part 2 is gonna kick ass...and those zombies were awesome!hahahaha....Nice job!

AligatorHead responds:

thanks for the backing me up

In The End In The End

Alright!

Man this was a good movie. It looked like it was kinda hard too but it was good. I hope u finish it cuz it would be kool!

Playing Dirty Playing Dirty

That Was Great!

This was a great movie. Nice Animation and Sound. I am Looking Foward To Your next Flash....Great man Great...keep up the good work! I Voted 5! :)

(2003)Bored Bombers (2003)Bored Bombers

It Was Great!

Man I Love Your Flash Videos!

Knox responds:

me too!!

(2003)Hulky 2:Final (2003)Hulky 2:Final

This Is The Best!

Dude ur flash is so funny and good...man i loved the hulky 1 and 2 is even better...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ur biggest fan...SoUrCe

Knox responds:

thanks source,i got a #1 fan!..are you sure youre the #1 fan?.